Sunday, June 01, 2008 Sunday, June 01, 2008

Roses





One of my favorite color of roses in my garden. Simply gorgeous and a must to have in every rose garden.


4 Comments On "Roses"

b3arh0ney Says:
June 5, 2008 at 3:59 PM

very lovely shots Lutch! love all the photos u have here. bagong blog ni? anyway, salamat sa pagbisita sa akong blog. i appreciate it!

Jasonblink Says:
June 6, 2008 at 11:38 PM

Nice photos, it can be made into a postcard and it will surely be a hit! I just love the details of it.. Keep it up!

lusia Says:
July 8, 2008 at 11:11 AM

Hi Friend! I have read some of your post.it is really usefull for everybody.Very nice blog and Keep posting.I use to read your post.I also make some blogs.if you can, please give me a link to my site and let me know ,I will do the same.have a nice day.
www.softwareonlinehelper.blogspot.com
www.googleadsensesystem.blogspot.com

Lantaw Says:
August 4, 2008 at 8:02 PM

Beautiful photos! Do you have a flickr account?