Tuesday, May 25, 2010 Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sweet Barbecue Pork Ribs

I made some sweet barbecue ribs not long time ago. It was so delicious that I can’t stop myself from eating. This recipe is very easy, the meat is tender and falls right off the bone, so if you’re hungry for real meat then grab your pen and notebook and writes the recipe down.

I used to add ginger ale or sprite (to soak meat) but not this time. These liquids are good meat tenderizer.



Sweet Barbecue Pork Ribs


Ingredients:

2 racks pork ribs (cut into 4 slices)
¾ cup water
2 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tsp. Worchester sauce
1 tbsp. hickory liquid smoke
1 ½ tsp. garlic powder
1 ½ tsp. Onion powder
Ground pepper and salt to taste


1 cup barbecue sauce (I prefer sweet baby rays brand)
1/8 cup catsup
1 tsp. Worchester sauce
3 drops of hickory liquid smoke
1 tbsp. white sugar (you can add more, if needed)

Preparation:

1. Place the ribs in the baking dish (9x13 inch).
2. Add water, soy sauce, Worcester sauce, hickory liquid smoke, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and salt to taste.
3. Cover with aluminum foil.
4. Bake in pre-hated oven 250 degrees F for about 2 to 3 hours or until tender.

5. In a bowl, mix barbecue sauce, catsup, Worcester sauce, hickory liquid smoke, and sugar.
6. Preheat the grill for medium heat.
7. Place baked ribs on grill; cook its side for 3 to 5 minutes, basting with barbecue sauce.


Enjoy.


2 Comments On "Sweet Barbecue Pork Ribs"

June 8, 2010 at 1:59 AM

I love it when it is sweet and grilled to perfection! I miss my mother's barbecue! She likes it sweet, too!

June 10, 2010 at 4:35 AM

The photo is like speaking that the barbecue is delicious! I can't wait to try this one.