Tuesday, May 19, 2009 Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Black & White Brownie Cupcakes


I made these Black and White Brownie Cupcakes two weeks ago to satisfy my sweet tooth. The recipe was taken from Kusina Ni Manang. It’s my first time to make this kind of sweet and I was surprised that it turns out really good. The kid’s got all excited and cleaned the platter in a flash. Oh! I used the Ghirardelli Ultimate Fudge Brownie Mix instead of the Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix that Manang used because I was not paying attention and picked the wrong box. I did not add any red wine too.




Black and White brownie Cupcakes

Ingredients:

1 box Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate BrownieMix1/4 cup water
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs
1 cup (8-oz) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla

Preparations:

Preheat oven to 350 deg F. In a medium bowl, stir together brownie mix, water, oil and 1 egg until moistened (about 40 strokes). Line muffin tin with paper cups and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray. Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling 2/3 full. Using electric mixer, mix cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg and vanilla on medium speed for 1 minutes or until smooth. For each cupcake, place rounded tablespoon of cream cheese mixture on top of batter. Bake 28-32 minutes. Makes 16 cupcakes

2 Comments On "Black & White Brownie Cupcakes"

My-Kin Says:
May 24, 2009 at 3:22 PM

Lol, I remember something similiar. I made chocolate cheesecake muffins and they turned out really good.

July 17, 2009 at 11:39 PM

wow, hope i know how to bake too! haha. that looks sinfully good.