Monday, May 25, 2009 Monday, May 25, 2009

Fruit Salad

Another poor quality photo, shame on you (pocket camera). I took out my rebel camera the other day and started using it again. I will try to take good photos and promised to bring my food to life.


FRUIT SALAD ( HALO-HALO)

Ingredients:

1 cup cantaloupe (I used melon baller to scoop it)
1 medium avocado, sliced into cubes
1 jar green coconut gel (optional)
½ cup preserved cherries, drained
1 can (20 oz) Del Monte fruit cocktail, drained
1 medium firm banana, sliced into cubes (used the juice of fruit cocktail to soak the banana to prevent browning- drain before adding it)
1 can (8 oz) nestle cream
½ cup condensed milk (you can add more to your desire sweetness)


Preparation

In a bowl, combine all the fruits, add nestle cream and condensed milk. Stir or fold gently and refrigerate until serving.

0 Comments On "Fruit Salad"